1. The way Av Lincoln's hands are positioned at the Lincoln Memorial for the letters "A" and "L" in sign language. (Note to Uri: "A" and "L" are Abie Lincoln's initials)
2. Gettysburg National Military Park was visited by 1.2 million people in 2006.
3. Our 15th President, James Buchanan was born in Mercersburg, Pa, also known as the town in which Etan was pulled over (not cardiganed).
4. General John Forbes, the man for whom the Pittsburgh Pirates' former home, Forbes Field is named, was the man who named the city of Pittsburgh.
5. The last 15 games that the Pirates Jose Castillo has started have all come at 3rd base (special thanks to the scoreboard at PNC Park who granted us express written consent to reprint this fun fact).
6. The Roberto Clemente Bridge (the bridge we used to exit PNC Park) is one of 3 parallel bridges called the "Three Sisters." The others that span the Allegheny River are the Andy Warhol Bridge and the Rachel Carson Bridge.
7. Ohio is the only state in the U.S. without a rectangular state flag.
8. Eric Clapton has been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 3 separate times: once as solo artist, once as a member of "Cream" and once as a member of the "Yardbirds."
9. Ringo Starr is the only Beatle not to be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a solo artist.
10. It would take around 11-12 days to take Stark's boat from Lake Erie to Florida (courtesy of Captain Don).
11. Abie took the longest to order from Subway. He clocked in at just over 6 minutes.
12. Etan sat in the second row of the van on the passenger side for ther first 16 hours and 26 minutes of driving time.
13. Butch was the last road tripper to drive. To date he has only sat behind the wheel for 28 minutes.
14. I have dropped 1 F-Bomb on the trip to lead the league in least F-Bombs.
15. Av has called everyone on the trip an a**-hole. He has also done so in every state.